Steering the direction of the organization through strategic planning is one of the Board’s governance responsibilities. The Council has invited the governing bodies of Pok Oi Hospital to share their experience on how to consider different aspects with good governance when deciding whether to carry out this largest-scale transitional social housing project in Hong Kong.
Highlights of the Event:
– Guided tour: Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village (KWH Village)
– Discuss and exchange the wisdom of governing a project with good governance
– Share the experience of risk management and sustainable development of the project
– Facilitate the mutual learning amongst board members and senior management of organizations
Details of the event are as follows:
Date: 8 December 2023 (Friday)
Time: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Venue: Pok Oi KHW Village, 71 Kam Sheung Road, Yuen Long
Free shuttle bus service to the Pok Oi KHW Village from the following locations
1. Duke of Windsor Social Service Building at Wanchai [Departure Time: 1:10 pm]
2. Kam Sheung Road station [Departure Time: 1:50 pm]
Free shuttle bus service from Pok Oi KHW Village to Kam Sheung Road and Prince Edward
*Free limited reserved car parking is available at Pok Oi KHW Village. Participants are welcomed to arrive by car, please provide the car plate number in the registration form.
Moderator: Mr. Anthony Wong, Business Director, The Hong Kong Council of Social Service
– Mr. Tang Chi Leung, Vincent, Chief Executive Officer, Pok Oi Hospital, Board Office
– Mr. Ng Hoi Fu, Terry, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Pok Oi Hospital, Board Office
Quota: 30 persons (Priorities will be given to the Target Participants)
Target participants: Board / Committee Members, Agency Heads (top priority), Advisors, Company Secretaries, Senior Management of HKCSS Agency Members
Interested parties please register online on or before 13 November 2023. Successful registrants will be notified by email on 14 November 2023.
For enquiries, please contact the Project team at 2876 2440.