電郵 : [email protected]
( 抱歉, 只提供英文版本. )
Programme Executive (Community Resilience)
- Support public education including but not limited to, delivering disaster preparedness workshops and public talks, support on roving exhibitions and mass events, and/ or assist the team to organize and implement community resilience projects in high-risk districts.
- Assist in communicating and coordinating with different stakeholders, including schools, community partners and volunteers
- Support stock-taking, logistics and inventory management as well as administration, service data consolidation and reporting
- Carry out ad hoc tasks and post-disaster actions when assigned by the Assistant Manager/ Manager
- Completion of HKCEE/ HKDSE (minimum five passes, including English, Chinese and Mathematics) equivalent or above
- 2 years of relevant working experience, Degree holder with less working experience will also be considered
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in community education and volunteer coordination is an advantage
- Responsible, proactive, and well organized
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficient in PC knowledge (including MS Office). Knowledge of design and audio-visual computer software is an advantage
- Successful candidate is required to conduct the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) if it deems necessary according to the job responsibilities.
Fringe benefits including generous annual leave, marriage leave, compassionate leave, caring leave, medical and dental benefits (including dependents), Employer MPF voluntary contribution, and a discretionary incentive payment (where applicable) will be offered to the right candidates.
Contract Period: 1 year (renewable)
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources Development, 9/F, Hong Kong Red Cross Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to [email protected] on or before 10 March 2024.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency’s data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to a period of 6 months.