( 抱歉, 只提供英文版本. )
Training Executive (Community Health Education Project)
- Organize and conduct first aid training workshops services and promotional activities to the target population
- Conduct quality control, exam paper marking, and assist to review and develop the training materials/ courses for the first aid workshop
- Perform inventory management for the equipment, and handle the daily operation and administration related to community health education service
- Assist the team in volunteer management, and communicate with different stakeholders, including volunteers, sponsors, community partners, etc.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the Supervisors
- Valid registered First Aid Lecturer or equivalent qualifications recognized by Hong Kong Red Cross
- Completion of HKCEE/ HKDSE (minimum five passes, including English, Chinese and Mathematics) equivalent or above
- A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience, First Aid Training experience is a must
- Excellent customer servicing attitude and communication skills, with professional telephone manner
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Proficient in PC knowledge (MS Office), knowledge of design and audio-visual software is an advantage
Contract period: 1 year (Renewable)
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources, Hong Kong Red Cross,9/F Hong Kong Red Cross Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, HK or email to [email protected] on or before 7 June 2020.
Applicants could also Whatsapp at 9847 3799 for enquiries or submitting your resume.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency’s data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to a period of 6 months.