Administrative Officer (8-month contract) – Multicultural, Rehabilitation & Community Service
- To handle the overall administrative and clerical duties of the Food Assistance Project.
- To be responsible for handling the overall financial operation of the Project.
- To be responsible for keeping stock and inventory, and assist in general purchases.
- Completed F.6 or equivalent.
- 5 subjects including Mathematics, Chinese Language and English Language (“Syllabus B” before 2007), at Level 2 or and Grade E, or above in HKCEE; or Mathematics, Chinese Language and English Language at level 2 in HKDSE ; or an equivalent qualification assessed by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications.
- Relevant working experiences in clerical work.
- Relevant working experiences in social services is preferred.
- Computer literate with knowledge in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Able to communicate in English & Chinese.
- Employee should have not been convicted of any sexual offences, in Hong Kong or elsewhere, as specified in the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme.
- Self-motivated, mature, organized and detail-minded.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Please send application letter with application form, full particulars and expected salary to Mr CHEUNG, Service Head, Multicultural, Rehabilitation & Community Service, Hong Kong Christian Service, 5/F, 33 Granville Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong by August 21, 2020.
Application form can be downloaded from website http://www.hkcs.org . Applicants should consider their applications unsuccessful if not invited for interview within two months. When necessary, prospective employee will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme. The information provided by the applicants would be kept confidential and would only be used for the purposes relating to the recruitment of the respective vacant posts.