- To raise the participants’ crisis awareness and sensitivity and equip them with the knowledge and practical know-hows to handle a crisis
- To introduce the participants to the basic concept and principles of crisis management
- Crisis Management & Communication – how to enhance crisis readiness, what the media and politicians seek in a crisis, what crisis strategies can be adopted, how the government/ some corporations deal with a potential crisis, and how to respond to the media during a crisis, etc.
- Case sharing – real-life crisis cases from both the public and private sectors, with the support of videos, to demonstrate and discuss how they could have been better handled
- Rules of Engagement in a Crisis
- Mock Crisis Exercise
Course Code: 20B-19
Date: 12 January 2021 (Tuesday)
Time: 0930 – 1700 (6 hours)
Venue: Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Target Participants: NGO Managerial & Supervisory Staff
Class size: 30
Language: Cantonese (supplemented with English)
$1,060 (Fees for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only),
Early Bird Fee: $920 (Payment received on/before 22 December 2020 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)
*In response to the novel coronavirus, in order to avoid delays in application, please use member portal (institute.hkcss.org.hk/login/) for registration if possible. If you would like to apply by post, please send the completed application form to HKCSS Institute by email ([email protected]k) in advance. Thank you!