Lump Sum Grant Subvention System – Part I –
An Overview of Basics & Latest Updates, AFR and Procurement整筆撥款津助制度(上集) –
- To provide participants with necessary knowledge to understand the Lump Sum Grant Subvention System
- To cover an overview of Lump Sum Grant(LSG)Subvention System and its updates
- To study the requirements of Annex 5: Annual Financial Report of LSG Manual
- To briefly explain the requirements of Annex 8: Section 9 Procurement under LSG Manual(Part 1)
Course Code: 20B-06
Date: 13 January 2020 (Wednesday)
Time: 0930 – 1745 (7 hours)
Venue: Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Target Participants: Accounting staff and non-financial professionals responsible for or involved in the accounting operations in SWD’s subvented organizations
Class size: 30
Language: Cantonese (supplemented with English)
$1,180 (Fees for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only),
Early Bird Fee: $1,070 (Payment received on/before 23 December 2020 for HKCSS Agency Member Staff Only)
*In response to the novel coronavirus, in order to avoid delays in application, please use member portal (institute.hkcss.org.hk/login/) for registration if possible. If you would like to apply by post, please send the completed application form to HKCSS Institute by email ([email protected]k) in advance. Thank you!
- The course is not offered on the basis of first come, first served.
- Screening of applications by the HKCSS Institute and trainer for eligibility for taking the course may apply.
- For Social Welfare Department’s other statutory report requirements and compliance, they shall be covered in “Lump Sum Grant Subvention System – Part II – Reporting and Implications of Lump Sum Grant Manual & Lotteries Fund”.
- The Procurement procedures and practices of Chapter 6: Procurement and Stores Management under Lotteries Fund Manual(Part 2)will be covered in Lump Sum Grant Subvention System -Part II.