電話： 3143 7368
傳真： 2569 9878
( 抱歉, 只提供英文版本. )
Hong Kong Breast Cancer Foundation Limited (HKBCF) was set up on 8 March 2005 as a non-profit charitable organisation dedicated to mitigating the threat of breast cancer to the local community through education, patient support as well as research and advocacy.
- Proactively monitor and manage full spectrum of office administration duties, including but not limited to the following:
- day-to-day mails/courier arrangement, office supplies replenishment, staff leave and attendance record update etc.
- monitor and coordinate with service providers for office equipment/general office facilities maintenance.
- monitor janitors for office hygiene and cleanliness.
- prepare monthly attendance and expenses reports in timely and accurate manner.
- update and manage assets records.
- provide logistic support for committee meetings.
- Support the supervisor in sourcing and negotiation with vendors for procurement and facilities maintenance matters.
- Support the supervisor in execution of in-house policies and guidelines.
- Assist in other administrative or human resources duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned by department head.
- Work closely with cross-functional colleagues.
- Occasional outdoor work is required as and when necessary.
- Diploma holder or above in any discipline.
- At least 5 years’ solid working experience.
- Proactive, mature, detail-minded with pleasant personality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good operating skills in MS Excel and Word.
- Immediately available is a definite advantage.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume stating expected salary and date of availability to [email protected].
Personal data collected for recruitment purposes only.