Senior Training and Development Officer (Ref. Code: T&D)
Harmony House is a major charitable organization that provides a wide range of services to support the victims and combat domestic violence. We are seeking dedicated people who can share our values and contribute to the growth of the organization.
- To plan, implement and evaluate trainings, workshops and talks on domestic violence.
- To provide staff supervision
- To develop outreach programs through social media
- To liaise with the media and external organizations
- To assist in preparing funding proposals
- Degree in Social Work or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of post-degree relevant work experience
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines
Applicants please submit their full resume and expected salary by post before March 31, 2017 to the Executive Director, quoting the reference code to Wing B, G/F., On Wah House, Lok Wah (South) Estate, Kwun Tong, Kowloon. Applicants who are not contacted within one month after the application deadline may consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)