Officer (Elderly Services)[Ref: O(ES)-AIP]
- Attend the elderly lounge and arrange activities for the elderly tenants to promote home, health and social care.
- Conduct regular home visits and/or telephone assurance to the elderly tenants, and deliver timely health assessments and match with suitable services.
- Arrange the logistics with collaborators and organizations and offer onsite coordination with the contingency plan for implementation of activities.
- Liaise, monitor and train volunteers of all ages, and to maintain an up-to-date service records for annual award.
- Provide administrative support, including procurement and contract service payment, statistic and data entry, progress reporting and meeting minutes, inventory control, program proposal and evaluation, and prepare other documentary work to support the operational needs of AIP scheme.
- Handle daily requests, enquiries and complaints of the elderly tenants and their families, local hospitals and other service units.
- Degree/Diploma holders in health or social sciences with relevant working experience in elderly services field and knowledge in event organizing.
- Good manner, sociable and cheerful character with strong communication, interpersonal, organization and customer services skills.
- Able to work independently and interested in communicating with elderly people.
- Proficiency in MS Windows application, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.