Harmony House is a major charitable organization that provides a wide range of services to support the victims and combat domestic violence. We are seeking dedicated people who can share our values and contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Provide hotline counselling service
- Organize child care support /parent-child relationship enhancement program
- for shelter residents
- Provide support to the daily functioning of residents
- Brief counseling/ need assessment
- Diploma/Associate Degree in Social Work or above
- 1 year social service experience preferred
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Night shift and weekend duties commensurate with special allowance
- 5-Day work / 44 work hours per week
- Good prospect and attractive fringe benefits
Applicants please submit their full resume and expected salary by post before March 31, 2017 to the Executive Director, quoting the reference code to Wing B, G/F., On Wah House, Lok Wah (South) Estate, Kwun Tong, Kowloon. Applicants who are not contacted within one month after the application deadline may consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)